AIM
l1fty

Fifen This Movie Fifen This Movie

You've done it again Clock Crew!

Fruit Yoghurt Fruit Yoghurt

The flash told me to get ready, I tried to, but it was way too fantastic for me to ever be truly ready for

FoXcatO responds:

A lot of things in life are.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Jason's New Look Jason's New Look

One for the ages

CabbageClock responds:

You are a champion.

170 Million Dead 170 Million Dead

Mindblowing

FB2: The Naked Forever FB2: The Naked Forever

Fantastic. I feel like a whole new person

biblo responds:

Body floss!

BALLAD OF THE BIRDS BALLAD OF THE BIRDS

This flash reminded me always to look over my shoulder whenever I hear some mothercluckers chirping in the area. A nasty rap over a sick beat that packs a mean punch but also delivers a meaningful message wonderfully animated to add a visual layer to what is already a strong audio message.

Funny Meme Face XD Funny Meme Face XD

le 5 star review face XD

Farewell, Neil Armstrong. Farewell, Neil Armstrong.

I'll never forget his 7 Tour de France victories, despite all the haters

Being the Prophet Being the Prophet

This is nothing short of a lifechanging flash. I'm sure many people have always been bothered and even annoyed by the so called messiahs and the self declared evangelists of our times, but this film gives us another insight in what it is like to be chosen by God, the dedication involved must truly demand respect from both sides of the argument.
Wonderfully presented in an eerie black and white understated production, this is already a flash for the ages

Stand Up Strong Stand Up Strong

I'm getting down on my knees tonight to thank whatever supreme being's out there that made this flash happen. Gorgeously animated, this is one of the greatest things I've seen in my life.

FoXcatO responds:

Woah dude relax and take a deep breath! It is after all just a flash. I'm very glad you enjoyed it though:-)