AIM
l1fty

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

Your feeble arrows are no match for the mighty Tropzilla!

Ronaldinhio Punishment Ronaldinhio Punishment

Not bad

I just hate Ronaldinho more than anything in the world, does that count too?

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

Awesome

{{{SS}}}

Robots Attack Robots Attack

@Previous Reviewers.

You guys are stupid if you can't even play this game right. If your mouse goes out of your screen that's your own bad timing. I had no problems with dodging, hard games are the most fun. Great game.

GameBalance responds:

Hey, thanks a lot!

Koala Checkers Koala Checkers

Ok

But it sux that you couldn't score double.

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

It's sad.

How programmers of games never come up with something really original, just spin-offs of old games. This game has been remade for what, 230 times?

Nemo responds:

I'm sorry to have dissapointed you. Like I have said before, I did not intend for this to be an extremly original game. It was more of some way for me to optimize my programming skills, in a way. I guess if I actually carried through with the entire plan I had, it might have had a shred of originality. But, that is not the case. Oh well. The projects I am working on now should be better. Thanks for you criticism. You make a good point.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Meh

The ending was crap. Other than that it was a good game

Super Benny Super Benny

Its good

For a first unfinished game it's good. I like the way he runs. The graphics are good. Unfortunatly i can't test the sound so i just gave you a 7 for that. Was there an attack button? And it would be better if you fixed the fact when you get pushed backwards that you slide off the map. Other than that, a good game, it looks fun

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

I'll never beat it

Magus RPG Magus RPG

Wooow

Don't apologize for filesize, it was well worth the waiting. Who knows, you might get the 1350$ award :D